BIG BROTHER HOST… IK OSAKIODUWA GIVES TIPS ON HOW TO GET A MAN…
Popular Radio/Tv presenter and Big Brother Africa Live Show host, IK Osakioduwa is trying to get ladies the men of their dreams. As a happily married lover and father, he should know one or two things on how ladies can get a good man.
So, here, read and share your thoughts on these six tips:
- Learn to do solo trips. It’s just easier for most guys to step to a girl on her own, than one in a pack of girls
- Make friends with married women. They know what guys want more than your single friends (that’s why they’re married)
- Be careful not to be TOO INDEPENDENT. Learn to gain from your man’s presence in your life. Guys need to be needed
- Drop guys that take all ur time without really chasing u. They block other guys. No IWC= Intimacy Without Commitment!
- Make an effort. Try to look nice. Work out. Guys like babes. Get that Don King hair done, stop forming “Oh Naturale”
- Don’t give it ALL up. Leave some for marriage. Perfect the art of giving previews. Nobody pays for free stuff Giztzzz… madetv!