NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS KATE HENSHAW's HOUSE GUTTED BY FIRE…
According to mAdE t.V sources, June 25, 2015, veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw’s Lekki apartment was gutted by fire.
New details have now stated what it has cost the actress.
Kate Henshaw was on location of ‘Do-Good’, TV series which is a revival of her and Basorge Tariah Jr. combination in the 90’s soap opera ‘Candle Light’ when she was called by her neighbors that her house was on fire.
She is currently living in a temporary quarters and is yet to resume shooting… Giztzzz… mAdE t.V!