DETAILS FROM KIM & KANYE WEDDING…
As the details continue to roll in about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy yesterday (May 24), it is clear that it was a decadent and emotional as expected. Here are some details we gathered…
1. The venue cost the couple a whopping $420K.
3. Kanye was visibly nervous
4. John Legend sang “All Of Me” at the reception. Their first dance was to a mash-up of Etta James’ “At Last” and Otis Redding’s “These Arms Of Mine” and “Tenderness,” after which Kanye spit some bars.
5. Both Kanye and Kris Jenner gave emotional speeches. Kanye called the Kardashian clan “the most remarkable people of our time.”
6. The menu was a gourmet Italian meal, catered by Giorgio Pinchiorri
7. Lorraine Schwartz (designer of Kim’s engagement ring), also design Kimye’s bands
8. Rob Kardashian was reportedly not in attendance… Giztzzz… mAdE t.V!