FOR MEN: THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT FEMALE CLIMAX…
According to the data collected in several major researches, only 25% of women climax during s*x with their partner. That is while over 90% of men say they reach climax. Thus, gentlemen, it is up to you to ensure that your lady experiences this highest level of s*xual satisfaction. These tips might prove very handy in mastering the art of pleasuring a woman.
10. Take her off the clock: Just as you’re concerned about lasting longer, many women are so self-conscious about taking too long that they end up faking climax or deciding to go without. The solution? Stop obsessing over orgasms—yours and hers. A recent brain-imaging study by Swedish researchers shows that relaxation is the single most important factor in bringing a woman to climax. So tell her she has all night. The better you convey not just tolerance for a lengthy buildup, but also appreciation of her s*xual pleasure—climax or not—the easier it will be for her to unwind and explode. Oh, and studies show that it takes 15 to 40 minutes for the average woman to reach climax. Going somewhere?
9. Turn her on with your talent: The best s*x starts long before the clothes come off. Talent—more than rugged good looks or a chiseled midsection—is a powerful aphrodisiac, according to researches (less surprisingly, poor hygiene and a messy home are among women’s biggest turnoffs.) Demonstrate your sense of humor, for instance.
8. Speak up when she’s unclad: Women who worry about the way they look down there are less likely to climax easily during oral s*x, according to researches. And a recent study suggests that women who feel embarrassed or ashamed about their bodies have less s*xual experience and are less sexually assertive.
Clearly, you have everything to gain with flattery. If you love the way she looks unclad—and you do, right?—share the news.
7. Always be tender on top: During foreplay, gently brush the tops, bottoms, and sides of her br**sts; these areas are actually more sensitive than an unaroused areola and bosom. Gradually move in toward her bosoms, paying attention to how she responds. As things heat up, the bosoms will become flushed with blood, and the sensory receptors will become primed for direct stimulation. You’ll kickstart the bloodflow and lubrication down below, starting her slow buildup.
6. Learn her key strokes: One thing many women love during manual stimulation: a slow buildup. Here’s how to do it: Lie next to her, lightly bracing the heel of one hand just above her clitoris. Now run your ring and middle fingers along the length of her outer lips. Graze the skin at first, adding pressure as the tension builds. Cup the area around her clitoris with your palm to add indirect stimulation—most women are too sensitive to receive direct contact early on. As she becomes aroused, brace your hand on her pubic mound, the fleshy area that covers her pubic bone, and tease the clitoris with the middles and tips of your fingers as you move your entire hand.
5. Change her angle: Explore various types of penetration to figure out what turns her on most. Your first stop: her G-spot, located about 1 to 2 inches up the front wall of her v**ina. This spongy region swells during arousal. Try massaging the area slowly with your fingers. A lot of women find it mind blowing. Not her thing? Just move on.
4. Use moves that multitask: To maximize her pleasure, increase the amount of contact you’ll have with her most sensitive parts. Here’s one move that will drive her wild: Ask her to lie on her back, with her legs stretched out. Now climb on top. Curl your arms around her shoulders, supporting yourself with your elbows and moving your chest up by her chin. The goal is to bring the base of your man-hood in contact with her clitoris. Thrust slowly, focusing on up-and-down movement instead of in-and-out penetration. Another great trick: Move your pubic mound in a circle or up and down against her clitoris. You’ll get a break from high-intensity stimulation, and she’ll receive focused attention where it often matters most.
3. Learn to sense her climax: Ease into oral s*x—don’t just attack. First kiss her inner thighs and her inner and outer lips, then work your way inside using firm, broad strokes with your tongue. Watch her hips for a clue to the rhythm she likes. Listen to her gasps and moans as you experiment with different techniques. And watch for signs she’s close to climaxing, such as a subtle deepening in the color of her labia caused by increased bloodflow. Or rest a hand on her stomach and feel for the muscular contractions that immediately precede her climax.
2. Follow her lead: Once you reach your point of no return, you’ll climax even if you’re interrupted by a tuba-playing, thong-clad Charly Boy. But your lady could hit the “off” switch if you stop or change moves midway to climax.They it when you try new things, and it’s important to vary your technique, but once you’ve found a winner, stick with it until she crosses the finish line.
1. Let her finish first: Stalking the elusive tandem climax is an admirable goal, but many women respond better to a “ladies-first” strategy. If you rub the clitoris for a long time — during thrusting, for example — it can become too sore or desensitized to respond to manual or oral stimulation later. So satisfy her before intercourse. Bonus: A woman’s climax threshold drops after her first one, so it’s often easier to bring her to climax through penetration after she’s already had one. How does that sound for an encore? Raw & Unkut… madetv!